Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 am

Posted.

Nevest - you are to be sent on a mission.

Laufey - I believe the Royal Imperial Guard came with the Emperor, but were stripped of their weapons. If the assassin is located and a chase is required, perhaps, giving their weapons back would symbolise trust between the two militias?

I'm not sure who or what caused the poison yet, but I am relying on you to lead that part of the Investigation/RP so we can all enjoy it.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am

Well, no one said Eddard was poisoned on the station ...

He was poisoned with something that causes someone to suffer from a near fatal stroke, which sends them into a coma, were they could then go onto suffer a second - Fatal - Stroke. No one said the poison was fast acting. It's sort of like a Transient ischaemic attack, only more severe.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Very true as a poison may not affect the body until hours afterwards...but we suspect it to have happened in the station. As such, we are required to investigate and prevent anyone from leaving the station.

Also, is this poison in the Star Wars universe, or is it of your own making as a player?
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I have no idea, unless it apparently already exists, it so far just a creation of mine. But I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing existed in real life.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:57 pm

It could be Millaflower Extract, which is in Star Wars. It's attainable in pharmacies and is cheap. You could put it in your drink as doses. You could accidentally ingest a whole fuck-ton of it, and never realize it.

I think 4 to 5-doses results in paralysis, and 6-doses results in a heart-attack. Just shows how dangerous it is.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:18 pm

But where would they have the time to plant it in the drink? And when were you all offered drinks? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides    Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter I: Diplomatic Tides
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8