Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group

Go down 
+3
Nuczija
Jearik
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Satine was about to answer before she was kissed with speed. She blushed and continued on, "Honestly, Jearik, that isn't the best choice. I'll have to see what Martok thinks first. As for the Mandalorians and the Sith...I think they have a secret alliance." Satine looked away from his face noticing the position they were in as well. She leaned in closer to him, though steadily and calmly. Once again, the holocron intervened.

Nuchiha looked kind of cute, to her, as he appeared in the holographic image. Though, he looked very young than recent records exhibited. Everything seemed as if it was currently happening, though history always reenacted itself.

"Yes...our questions have finally been answered. We knew it all along. The Mandalorians got the coordinates from the Empire because of their secret alliance. That's how they managed to get to Tython." More happened in the hologram. It showed the conquering of the Outer Rim sector, the reason the former Republic Outer Rim fleet had perished.

"so that's how they overcame and claimed control of the Outer Rim planets. A heart condition...we can always use that to our advantage. I must report this to the Chancellor." Satine stumbled on the word chancellor, remembering that title was prohibited because of the controversy with the position of Palpatine during the Clone Wars, which led to the New Republic today. She corrected herself, "I mean Chief of State."

She pressed her comlink and an immediate channel opened with Martok, though he wasn't talking too much. She presumed he was already in that Twi'lek Clan Council meeting.

"Chief, our mission is a success. We discovered a holocron in a Sith Academy which states the Dark Lord, Willice, still lives and is being protected by the Mandalorians on the planet, Korriban. And it is true the Mandalorians and the Empire have a secret alliance, one that would indefinitely destroy the Republic as we know it. I think it's essential we get there as soon as possible. I advise to hurry up and gather the Twi'lek rebels quickly. We need a distraction to get that deep into Mandalorian-Sith territory."

Discretely, the Chief said,
"Okay, see what else you can find out. We shall go to Korriban together."

"Acknowledged. Admiral out."

Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:11 pm

"You guys should leave me here. Afterall I'm not going anywhere with this hole in my leg." Jearik said as he referred to the incident that happened not too long ago. Then he messed with holocron as he tried to switch it to Martok. He was curious about the chancellor. "You know, I think that we should have a small vacation together sometime." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm

The holocron then exited the profile, and went back to the list, it revealed some names. The new names were Nuchiha Saiya Revan I, obviously Nuchiha's father.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:23 pm

"No. My general principle: Never leave a man behind. And that won't be avoided by some soldier's command. We have emergency medpacks back at the corvette. I'll just call-" She rose an eyebrow when he selected Martok next.

"What do you think you are doing? i know enough about Martok...and Fleet Command prefer it not be revealed to all." Satine tried to play with the holocron to select a different choice and Nuchiha Saiya Revan I was selected.

"And yes...maybe we can have...a vacation."

Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

"When Satine? Also it wouldn't hurt if I knew a little about the Chief of State, would it?" Jearik asked her as he placed his good hand on her waist. His hair is in a sorted fall back position that showed his face very well. He soon kissed the admiral with a bit of passion.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm

"Well--" Jearik's moist lips made her day. She enjoyed the kiss and fell deeper in love with him. He pressed him against the floor and made the kiss extremely emotional. After a few minutes, waiting for the holocron to activate, she released her lips and inhaled heavily. She smiled to Jearik and caressed his cheek with the palm of her hand. Normally it was Zeltrons that persuaded others, but now Jearik did it to her?
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Jearik smiled as he enjoyed the emotional kiss. His body started showing the signs of physicalattraction torwards her. His breath accelerated to short quick bursts that seemed to show how he enjoyed being close to her. "You really put alot of emotion into that one." He said as he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

(ooc: nuchiha, awaiting your post detailing our visual on nuchiha saiya revan I)

Satine blushed. "Obviously. When we take that vacation, there shall be a lot more than that." Her radiant smile lit with perfection. Her eyes sparkled as if she was dreaming about the day their bodies would interact with each other. She waits for the 'stupid' holocron to activate. It seemed since it was so old it took time.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Jearik chuckled a bit. "Seems like your eager for that day." Jearik said as he kissed her neck a bit more roughly. His body occasionally bumping against her's as his hand fumbled on her waist. His hair falling back a bit more. His breathing rough and a bit sharp against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm

The holocron denied to change to Nuchiha Saiya Revan I. As Martok was selected it showed a picture of Martok, but it didn't look like the current Martok... What was going on?? Then it showed a folder, it had the words Mandalorian Intelligence written on it. The folder opened, and revealed documents, this was obviously not a normal holocron. Maybe it wasn't a holocron at all? Nope, it definitely wasn't. The document detailed that Martok was in fact a Polydroxol, and had been in office for decades past his term limit. He kept his position by changing his appearance, and his identity.

Then it showed a different folder, it had Imperial Security Bureau written on the side. It detailed that the Republic was in fact a dictatorship, or according to them. It also had possible plans on the bottom, the one that stood out said "Destroy the Republic, a fake democracy will not be tolerated.". It then showed how Martok by-passed the Senate, and performed many actions without their permission. This further reinforced that the Republic wasn't a true democracy, both Empires had reports of such. But was that true?

It then went back to the selection, they could choose another person if they wanted. Or would they confront Martok, or even possibly Rebel? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Satine twirled her finger in her long pink hair. "Why wouldn't I? I want you in my life..you want me..." She stroked the back of her hand along his cheek compassionately. His kiss aroused her, she did hope the holocron activated soon. She almost forgot, but she held Jearik back for a moment while she initiated transmission with the Corvette's pilot.

"Pilot, General Jearik requires emergency medical attention now. We are at a tall structure not too far from the City of Lessu. just keep heading north and you'll tell that its a Sith Academy."

"I'm on my way, Admiral. Medic standing by."
The pilot headed for Satine's directions.

"Please, hurry..." The transmission ended, though the pilot heard a sound like a kiss briefly before the communication was terminated.

Satine was leaning for Jearik's lips chest until the holocron finally activated. It seemed it didn't accept her request to change to Nuchiha Saiya Revan I.

"Yes, so now you know Martok's a Polydroxol...though that's not very uncommon for some one of his mysterious personality."

As the other things passed, Satine stopped it.

"Lies. Clearly, this holocron has been amended. Martok did not overpower the Senate. The Minister of State actually bypassed a discussion during the Senate and was well within her rights to do so. And all military actions were approved right with me, by Fleet Command. It seems many are misinformed."

Satine gripped the holocron harder being sure no one could grab it from her, but it was not obvious. She then selected Nuchiha Saiya Revan I, father to the current Mandalore and Chee Huai, Martok's love.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well, that seems a bitmuch to call it all lies?" Jearik asked as he looked into her eyes. Though he soon resumed his onslaught of kisses onto her neck. He managed to roll over and pin Satine on the floor. His legs were bent as he was ignring his recent wound.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Satine's mouth opened when she was overcome. She, out of context, moaned but then refocused. "Jearik...they are the Imperials and the Mandos. We cannot trust them. That is all to it. Surely you learned this during your training?" Satine managed to say before the overload of kisses aroused her, forming imaginary sparks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 pm

"I did though that doesn't mean there isn't a small grain of truth in it." Jearik said as his eyes glazed a bit. Heseemed to have wanted to fulfuill a more bodily need though he waited for Satine reply. His hair now covered his face and fell down around her face a bit.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

"Maybe so..." Satine adjusted herself and hung her arms over Jearik's neck and gazed into his eyes. She sent happy thoughts through telepathy in the Force. She locked lips with his and expressed her true emotions, her hands curving over his chest and various places. Her simple kiss turned into kissing with their mouths and more fierce.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Jearik returned her kiss with a more ferocious kiss. His good hand keeping a firm place on the ground as he felt a burning desire for Satine. His eyes closed as he turned it into a passionate loving kiss. His other hand fumbled against their cloth bindings that's keeping them from joining one another physically.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Satine became enchanted with Jearik's lips. Such suppression overwhelmed her with energy. The small hair on her neck straightened. Her lips hardened when he touched the robes that had been defying him from entering her. Was she ready for children, even? Or was this just a little 'Zeltron' fun? Satine's arousal strengthened to its maximum point. She gripped Jearik's backside and groaned. Even when she refused to enjoy it, a moan came out a few seconds in between.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Jearik had increased the passion at which he kissed Satine. His clothy restraintswere easily shoved aside on him as he soon attempted at getting rid of her protective cloth like restrainsts. When he becamesuccessful he waited for her approval as he was eager to join them togehter.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Immigrant
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Satine nodded and allowed the flow of the Force to pursue. Satine kissed Jearik more in-depth and Satine's hair changed from scarlet red back to pink to orange to green and back to pink again. Was this the only sign of her affection? Satine nodded seeing what Jearik was doing and as everything occurred, she quickly became attached with Jearik embracing his warmth. She moaned louder and louder as the events happened. But her mind was mainly centered around the info the holocron included.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Jeariklooked a bit over whelmed with joy though he couldn't show it due to their kiss. He soon made them intertwine as their bodies became one. He soon engaged in ritualistic motion that has exceeded time and destruction. He let out a soft sigh in their kiss as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Immigrant
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Satine moaned louder and louder, nearly screaming for her life. The motion of the intersection triggered so many emotions. Fluids spewed from her body, perhaps an ancient ritual of theirs. She tightly held onto Jearik's shoulders and bellowed. She tongued his mouth as they were secured with each other. Her figures, numb as ever, managed to put the holocron or whatever it was in her baggage.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Jearik lets her dominate his mouth as he let out a small sigh into the kiss again. He continued in the ritualistic movement as he enjoyed the mixed feelings and sensations as he seemed to be wrapped up in their joining. He soon grunted a little as he released a wave ecstatic joy into the admiral.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Immigrant
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Happiness filled through Satine and she released a long, everlasting sigh. "Oooh...that feels sooo good." Her skin become warm due to all this motion consuming her energy. Satine rolled over not over top Jearik. She slowly took off his gear and kissed his chest all the way down to his waist. She licked his waist which was kind of hairy, but she didn't mind, and dominated the figure that had been giving her so much pleasure. She repeatedly dominated it with her mouth, slowly but beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Jearik relaxed a little as he let out a pleased sigh. He found her actions to be quite enjoyable and they deepened his love for her. He licked his lips a bit as he ran his hands through her hair. Then he stopped and let her have control for now. His eyes glimmering coyly.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Satine wrote:
Satine moaned louder and louder, nearly screaming for her life. The motion of the intersection triggered so many emotions. Fluids spewed from her body, perhaps an ancient ritual of theirs. She tightly held onto Jearik's shoulders and bellowed. She tongued his mouth as they were secured with each other. Her figures, numb as ever, managed to put the holocron or whatever it was in her baggage.

Whoa...

If that is a orgasm, that's too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next