Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group

Go down 
+3
Nuczija
Jearik
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Immigrant
Rain

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

(ooc: Nope, she gagged)

Satine increased the pleasure level she was giving to Jearik. She increased the motion gripping onto Jearik's waist. Finally, she released her mouth from the sensitive area as they were intervened by the activation of the holocron.

(ooc: NOW YOU POST THE THING ABOUT THE HOLOCRON)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

(Well, it said something about juices)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm

(fluids..)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:33 pm

(Samething, what are they then?)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:35 pm

(I just said..she was gagging. Anyway, POST IN THE OTHER TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 am

Jearik was panting a bit when Satine stopped. Then he suddenly placed a hnad on her cheek as he smiled. "Let's continue this another time. Okay?" The general asked as he gazed upon her face with admiration. Though he didn't wait for her answer as he put his gear back on after setting her aside gently. Then he attempted to stand which was successful after a few attempts. Then he hopped slowly to a destroyed droid on his good leg as he shoved the pain down as things started to grow darker before he took the lightsaber that it's hand still clutched. Jearik turned around and hopped slowly again back to Satine though every hop made things worse. When he reached Satine he fell down onto the ground as he passed out. His head hit the floor with a loud thudding noise echoing from it.

Last edited by Jearik on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain
Immigrant
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Satine smiled and nodded. "For another time, this is." On Jearik's walk back, Satine tried to catch him before he fell to the ground but the steadiness of her arms collapsed. She then heard a loud THUD! outside. It was the sound of a space shuttle. "Come on, sweetie. You'll be all healed soon. I'm surprised you had the energy to give me such pleasure." Satine grinned. She tried to get a heavy grip on Jearik and if she did she would then pull him to the corvette in the front of the Sith Academy.

Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Jearik remained unconcious as he was easily pulled. Hismind swam around in blackness as he would be pulled to the corvette.He regained conciousness as Satine was pulling him onto it. "What happened?" He asked her as he seemed a bit weary. Hid hair was a bit of a mess as well.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Satine finally pulled him onto a bed, bringing the holocron along with her. "Pilot, bring us to the city of Lessu..cloaked." The pilot responded to her orders and lifted into the sky, speeding towards the Twi'lek city. As it came near, it came to a full halt and landed causing a breeze to blow away the dust beneath the corvette.

"We're here. I will see if the Twi'leks can offer you medical attention. We need to get you all patched up before the Mandalorians decide to send a scouting party."

Satine helped Jearik, hoping he would comply, to be seated in the corvette's standard Power chair for the wounded or elderly.

"Please, do go first my love."

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 250px-Repulsorchair1
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Jearik complied until they got the powerchair. He just stood there and stared at it in disbelief. He then sighed a bit as he looked at Satine a bit in a silly looking manner. "I would rather have my leg cut off before I sit in that." The general said in a bit of protest though he sat down in it. His face adorned a grumpy look though he soon found himself admiring Satine's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm

"I can cut more than just your leg off, if you keep complaining." Satine spiked back. When Jearik began gazing at Satine, she snapped her fingers signalling him to get out. "You first! Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Jearik took a bit to figure out the chair. He soon sighed as it got it to moe in whatevermanner of movement it did. Then he made itmove him off of the ship and out into the sun. He sighed a bit as he disliked the chair already. Though he didn't show it and waited for Satine to come behind him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Satine followed Jearik out the ship and nodded to the pilot on her way out. The pilot flew into the air and into orbit with its cloaking device active. Satine had a sly smile and took out a pistol aiming it at Jearik's head. "Want to test me, jojo? In the name of the Republic, you shall die." Was Satine serious? Did she somehow think of Jearik as a traitor?
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"What the?" Jearik said as he stared at the gun. His hand clutched and accidentily activated the lightsaber he was holding. He had it to where the beam would be by his leg as he let out a sigh. The blade was red while the handle was a deep but sleek black. It looked highly decorative and ceremonial. Though Jearik smiled as he spoke, "Pull the trigger if your serious about it."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 pm

"DO YOU THINK I WON'T?!!?" Satine challenged him, staring at his eyes. She growled.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"I know you would. " Jearik said as he smiled more. He soon stared at the lightsaber and tried to figure out how such an elegant weapon could be as deadly as it was. He then returned his focus to Satine and the gun at his head. "Well, are you going to pull the trigger or shall we continue on to patch the gaping hole in my leg?" The general asked the admiral in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Satine snared then began laugh. But why? "Haha! I was just seeing what you would do in this situation, soldier. You're terrible. I guess...you are going to need a personal military tutor.." Her finger swirled on Jearik's chest smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm

"You expected me to beg?" Jearik said as he smiled deviously at her. His eyesglowing a bit happily as he did so. When he noticed her finger on his chest he blushed a bit. He soon looked up at her as he breathed a bit raggedly though his vision started to blur and fade as he realized he was losing alot of blood very quickly through his wound in his leg. "Satine, I think I'm losing too...much...blood." Hesaid in a ragged tone as he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Satine was enjoying their moment until Jearik's cry. "Oh my goodness! I hav eto get you to Martok fast." Satine set his chair to maximum speed and jumped on the back steering it until they reached the plasma bridge. "Ugh..this planet and its defences. Jearik, bear with me! I'll use the Force to get us both across." Satine used her muscles and hung Jearik over her right shoulder. She sighed unsure of herself. It had been a while since she had practice that move. "Here goes nothing...or everything, that is." She gulped and yelled to Jearik, "HOLD ON TIGHT!" The next moment was silent. Satine was completely focused on her haste. Satine's speed began increasing with great speed. She leaned forward and shot from the side they were on into the air heading for the other side.
"Ahh!"
By a centimetre, Satine missed her hand's reach on the edge of the city. She yelped, as they nearly fell all the way down into the trench. But she managed to capture a block in the palm of her hand.

"We won't survive much longer..." Satine tried to shake Jearik to keep his vision straight. She noticed he had became unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Jearik stayed unconciouss for a bit. Though he quickly regaiund concioussness through sheer will. He soon he looked arounbd and soon he sighed a bit. "Satine. If you have to save one of us then I want it to be you. No but's or if's." He said in a serious tone then he hada realization. "If you do fall then you could use force to keep you from falling to your death. Just drop me." He said as he seemed more concerned for her. He deativated the lightsaber anmd placed it tightly in his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

"No...we are going together or not at all." Satine quickly grabbed Jearik's lightsaber still having him over her shoulder and stabbed it into a rock above her head. She managed to steady her foot on an other rock and booted her and Jearik upwards. She repeated the same actions until she was very close to the edge. She then used Force jump to advance herself from the cliff and the entire trench shattered. She threw Jearik to the ground and exhaled heavily on the ground.

"Never say I didn't save your arse, tiger."
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 pm

"Alright, though do I get to gloat for having made the admiral scream?" Jearik said in a joking manner. He then dragged himself over to her. His face lit with a small amount of joy. Though he soon sighed and held out his hand. "Could I have the ligthsaber back?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

"If you compensate me each time you do it...you know I can't have a bad name out there in the galaxy." Satine smiled knowing exactly what she meant by 'compensate' and not financially. She almost forgot about the weapon of the Jedi. She handed it to Jearik. Satine stood and used Force Pull to bring the power chair to them. "Here..let me help you." If Jearik allowed it, Satine would help him into the chair and they would begin their journey to the Twi'lek Clan Council, seeing Jedi Knight Seaas and the others.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Jearik let her help him though before she backed away he kissed her passionately. His hand clutched the weapon tightly as he blushed deeply. His hair was sleeked back and showed his gleaming eyes as he waited patiently while she took him. He smiled abit as he stiffled a sigh out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Satine blushed and walked towards the Twi'lek Clan Council area. "At least direct your own chair, unless you prefer I sit on your lap and do it. I think that would hurt your leg quite a bit.." She sighed as she got a move on to their destination. There were Twi'leks in their homes reading or simply exhausted from all that had processed in the last years upon Ryloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next