Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Proteus616
Immigrant

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 pm

are you on planet mandalore chee?

Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Yes. Very much am.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Okay kool
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Chee, Reagan thought of that, it was never made. But it kinda made the Russians scared, so in a sense, something that was never made worked.

Are you thinking of the Particle Cannon? If so, that's in a video game.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Trust me, I'm not even completely sure what I'm talking about. I know it exists and it's there... but I don't know specifics and shiz.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ballistic_missile#SDI_experiments_in_the_1980s

It was never made.
Back to top Go down
Song Mao Ken
Immigrant
Song Mao Ken

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Keep thinking that... Don't know why you're trying so hard to prove me wrong. At any rate, it exists.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Who's turn is it to post in the actual topic
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 pm

You and Nuchiha must edit your posts FIRST then I will post Smile
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Why do I have to edit my post, I didn't mod anyone. If anything you did, you gave Pro no chance to RP his engineers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm

which post am i editing? the one where we walk in to the engine room, also did you see my description of the engine
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Yep, and you have to edit you rpost or delete it since you can't post until nuchiha edits his post. We didn't agree that he will keep that post.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm

WHY do I need to edit my post, no one has answered that.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

hey is damsel in distress the one im rping in now?
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Nuchiha, because we would detect you from the engineering room. At least give us time to plan -.- We had to take a TURBOLIFT to get to the engineering room..so its not just on the hangar bay floor which is where you are at. So please edit your post based on that.

Also, no Seaas. It is with a whole bunch of different people Razz Though Martok and you guys are on their way to Mandalore right now.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:27 pm

We are at the bridge, not the hangar bay. Were not in the engineering bay either, were outside. We just blasted a door, and fired inside through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Mhm..either way you need a turbolift. And you ROLEPLAYED that you came in blazing your guns...so do not contradict yourself. Yes, because it's so that easy. Anyway, what I am saying is just to EDIT YOUR POST (not mad, btw). We'd obviously detect you and wouldn't stand still, especially while we detect the turbolift in operation. Also to get to the bridge, you still need to use a turbolift.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm

I didn't go in, I fired into the hole, it doesn't necessarily mean I did something. And where are you getting a turbolift? Most of the ship doesn't have turbolifts and has ramps/stairs, if the entire thing had one or two turbolifts you would be doing needless walking.

How would you detect the turbolift if it was outside of the engineering room?
Back to top Go down
Song Mao Ken
Immigrant
Song Mao Ken

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Jedi.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 pm

that is what i meant martok is this the one we are going to lol
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 pm

You guys just figure something out
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:41 pm

(Chee... The planetary shields are not in a city, that is way too close and easy to attack. And you gave me no chance to reply)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:51 pm

(OOC: Yes, Chee, unfortunately...that is a bit ubering because you did not give Nuchiha the chance to reply to your actions. Remember everything you do is "attempted", not exactly set in stone that it HAS happened. Suppose once you left the room, there were fifty Mandalorian Commandos that stopped you? Though that's unlikely, it is POSSIBLE. Anything, so long as it is not ubering, is POSSIBLE. So please edit your post to allow a gap for Nuchiha to roleplay. I'm sure Mandos aren't just going to let a Jedi walk around without telling them to cease or halt Razz

- You must also realize Nuchiha said we were in a BUNKER at the time..we aren't in a city. So, Nuchiha must answer this question: Is the bunker in the CITY or somewhere else? As do remember I was able to access a hangar bay from the underground bunker when I was there before your fleet came to Lehon. You must always be descriptive, Nuchiha so we do not run into these common problems.

- Nuchiha, she is a Jedi Master and a skilled one at that, it wouldn't be hard to kill the guards at the Shield Generator Station. BUT, it wouldn't be easy to deactivate the shield generators..depending on if they are secured [AND THAT'S ONLY IF NUCH BOUGHT SOMETHING WITH REAL FACTION MONEY FROM THE PRODUCTION AREA] or if they have backups.
But the backups would kick in a few moments after, not right away.)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm

(Martok, there is more than 50, and they're not COmmandos. Try more like a Supercommando/Knight mix.

The bunker, is under the palace. Which is in the capital. The hangar bay was either facing out a cliff or was above ground, I forgot.

Martok... She isn't a Grandmaster, she is a master. These are Supercommandos and Master Level Knights you are talking about. The Master level Knights are going to be really hard already, added on with Supercommando support. The Shield Generator isn't even near a city, so I dunno how Chee got to it so fast. Martok, I BOUGHT THE SHIELD GENERATOR BEFORE THEY WERE REMOVED.

Still, it's not going to be easy. Your looking at specially trained soldiers, just to defend that Shield Generator. It won't even be easy for a GM, it'll be easier but not easy.

Also, it would have a 3-man rule. 1 person to activate the shield, 2 people to make a gap, and 3 people needed to de-activate it. Also said 3 people are at seperate parts of the facility, it's not small. Chee, I'm not sure how you navigated a entire facility, inside a military base and got to a de-activate button that doesn't exist.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 pm

(OOC: Nuchiha, do you yell JUST to yell? Because it seems when I speak, even when I'm WITH YOU AND NOT AGAINST, you try to argue Razz
If you read what I said clearly, I said "Jedi Master". Nothing about a Grandmaster.
And she could use Force Speed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: