Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Mandalorian troops, aren't a Push over an Mandalorian Grunt, is practically an Super Soldier, now considering they guy,s who have defending this extremely stupidly placed Shield Control Centr are not gonna be a push over either and there not gonna be Grunts either, there gonad be Well respected Veterans, and would wreck your shit. But there not just, Well Respected Veterans, they would be Super Commandos, and they are they most Elite unit in they entire galaxy, and this detachment of Supes, is apparently lead by an Mandalorian Knight, who would be Master level, and not a Retard, with a Saber.

So, Chee would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:19 pm

(OOC: Not exactly. Chee can fight her way through them. And it is rare you see Force-sensitives in Mandalorian Forces. Well an abundant amount of them, anyway. As the Mandalore and his government would be concerned of rebellion. And that is NATURALLY how Mandalorians are. That is their personality. And Chee is almost Grandmaster level.)
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:25 pm

The Mandalorian Knights, Number in the 100,000s
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Not to protect ONE facility. Especially one that is on ONE OF THE MOST SECURED PLANETS IN THE GALAXY at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 pm

I said they Number in 100,000s, I never said, 100,000s of them Guard the place, that's putting, Words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm

(Martok... Look at your post before mine, you used caps.

It's not in a city, and how would Chee know where it is? If anywhere it's located inside a military complex, because the Shield Generator can decide who wins a attack on Mandalore. Your looking at thousands of soldiers, inside said complex, and the best of them are going to be in the generator its self.

Even then, there isn't 1 deactivate button, it would be something with a 3-man rule, like RL with the 2-man rule with nukes. Your going to need codes, and 3 people at the same time at different terminals. To open a gap however, you need 2 people.

And Chee just can't mind trick these guards, they are trained against torture and persuasion. Sure, maybe a grunt but I doubt a Supercommando will be affected.)
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 pm

to bad you didnt just land on top of the control tower and just sliced a few cables lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Posted. When Chee comes online we'll resolute this situation. Until then, let's deal with Proteus and his ship.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

1. Stop posting OOC in here. I'm moving all these damn OOC posts to the OOC topic for this thread...

2. I jumped off of the palace itself apparently, depending on where I was at in the last topic. I'm sure it would've been a very important place, however...

3. I assumed it was in a city.

4. Look, it is NOT ubering, considering your men had no time to react, really. I just got there. AND they are NPCs, they don't need to be played; I can auto an NPC all damn day if I want, but I am wary of how powerful one can be. I'm not a cheater - I'll play fairly. And everything I do to a CHARACTER is attempted... not to an NPC. I can automatically kill any NPC I wish, as long as it makes sense.

5. I'll edit my post to fix it. Nuchiha, reply to this telling me, please, what exactly I need to do to get to the facility, and what is guarding it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Chee...

1. Just because they are NPCs doesn't mean they are pushovers. And as Nuchiha or Caboose has said, there are "Supercommandos" which are equivalent to a Master-Level in the Force.

2. You should edit your post to give Nuchiha gap so he too can react, at least. Whether it is a NPC or not. For example, Satine is well now WAS a NPC but only the CREATOR OF THE NPC can CONTROL that NPC. That is now a rule. It makes no sense if someone else has control of ANOTHER PLAYER'S npc, UNLESS the NPC is being "mind-controlled" or something LOGICAL like that.

3. So edit so your post meets the following requirements:

- You are currently in an underground Mandalorian Bunker which is in the city, so you must find a way to get to the top. Do keep in mind: there are GUARDS, which MAY OR MAY NOT allow you to pass. But since Nuchiha trusted you enough, they'll probably take his lead and trust you also. You are after all the Mandalore's SISTER and as far as any Mandalorian is concerned, you're NOT a traitor.

- You do not know, unless you have some type of memory or visual of the ENTIRE city and/OR PLANET, where the Shield Generators are. So you should get a Map of the entire planet to locate it. So go to the command center in the bunker or something. And upload it, somehow.

- Then, your next objective is to find a QUICK transportation to get to the shield generators. I suppose, at your level of the Force, you'd be weary after an hour of using the Force to travel. But it should only take you 5 minutes tops to get to the shield generator control station, depending on how far it is from the CITY.

- You must get through roughly 20 Mandalorian Commandos. I remind ALL OF YOU: That they DO NOT KNOW CHEE IS A TRAITOR SINCE THE MANDALORE TRUSTS HER AND CHEE WOULD HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RESPECT AMONG THE MANDALORIANS, PER TRADITION. All Mandalorians FEAR the Mandalore and those closely with him since they could tell the Mandalore and the guards would probably be killed. So if you don't show aggression, you should get by them with ease.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Gay Shit   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 pm

For 1 Martok:

The Force will guide me. With the Force, you can find your way through the deepest and darkest of caves.

And 2:

NPCs having a reaction by the owner is retarded, not only because it'll take forever to do anything, but also because the owner will try their damn hardest to kill the player, which in reality the player would easily overcome considering how powerful the player is...

And then there's the fact that the player is a master of two lightsaber styles, one of defense and the other a mix of them all.

Lastly, 3:

Okay, I'll edit... but for goodness sake Martok, stop being gay Razz
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:15 pm

True and the owner trying their hardest to kill the player with a NPC is really unacceptable. I'M NOT GAY. lol
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Lol Martok its okay if you gay haaha
im just joking by the way lol hahah
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm not Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Its okay Martok we will keep your secret lol hhAhahahahaha Razz

sorry i couldnt resist
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 pm

(OK Chee edit your post as soon as you can.

Basically it's this'

Your in a bunker, since your Mandalore's sister your kinda just ignored.

The Generators are in a Military Base. If you want a challenge (Char and plot development) there could be different people commanding said base, IF you allow it because I never said it before.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 pm

POST NUCHIHA.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Nuchiha Saiya Revan II wrote:
(OK Chee edit your post as soon as you can.

Basically it's this'

Your in a bunker, since your Mandalore's sister your kinda just ignored.

The Generators are in a Military Base. If you want a challenge (Char and plot development) there could be different people commanding said base, IF you allow it because I never said it before.)

Challenge..?

Who would it be?

How powerful would he be?
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Hey Martok Just a hint about my Cruiser, DO NOT AT ANY COST SHUT DOWN THE REACTOR CORE that powers the entire ship, because its an antimatter/matter fusion annihilation engine the only thing stopping the core from destroying the ship itself its the super-powered electromagnetic field containing the pure energy, I actually did the calculations for a antimatter/matter reaction like that, its likely to destroy the entire Mandalorian sector and most of the nearby sector, because an antimatter/matter is 100% mass to energy conversion, so if my reactor was 99,000kgs (super heated and super compressed) it would be equal to 3.0852e+37 joules(watts per second), in short it would FUCK SHIT UP Smile Razz

Have Fun with that
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:00 pm

(I CAN'T POST UNTIL CHEE EDITS

Pro, did you calculate in a atmosphere or in a vacuum?

Chee, it wouldn't be just one person. Just more powerful guards, and there'll be some plot development. Basically Master level Knights, that have seen combat. There's only like 5 though. They are supported by Supercommandos, this is already there though.

The added thing however, is the plot development. You'll see when you attack the base.)
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm

NUCHIHA RP UR COMMANDOS..CHEE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 am

Edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 am

Well it wasn't a very accurate calculation because i don't know the exact size of the Mandalore sector and the surrounding sectors.

I calculated that if it detonated in space it would do that much output, also when the energy shockwaves hit a planet the atomosphere would be likely to catch fire or superheat and destroy most life forms (that cant survive heat).
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Proteus..

Can you tell me why you didn't sustain any damage yet you were right behind the dies? Razz The blaster I took out is one of the MOST POWERFUL blaster there is...
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

yeah because I was being smart, I my arms around the corner ad fired blindly through the hole, then I jumped from one side of the door to the other and in mid air continued firing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: