Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 pm

My ledge should year? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

You can't, the planet has a shield system.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Martok i meant your jedi should wear light stealth armour lol auto correct on my phone

Nuch it could be a neigbouring planet
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 pm

There are none, nearby. Besides Concordia, which is a moon and if you were near it... It would kinda mess up your hyperdrive because your not supposed to exit near anything with gravity.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Okay they either wear a suit or don't
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 pm

(Yeah, I don't mind the battle... I just want it done correctly, don't want my Admins accused of BS, and get removed. Your my only admin Martok, trying to kinda protect you.)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I could be Admin but i have dont have much experience lol and I havent earned anyone trust yet(that i know).

Yeah anyways i dont mind what you two come up with lol
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 am

On the Edge of the Atmosphere..is some like ,,,, 5,000 km away from the Planet,
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah I know Caboose but you still wouldn't instantly die from exposure to a vacuum, but like I said previously I don't mind what happens as long as Martok and Nuchiha Come to a compromise or agreeance
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 am

Exposure to vacuum, is essentially a instant death sentence. Well it would take like 3 seconds, which is a lot shorter than the time Martok could have if he was outside the ship.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm

That's why i said his jedi should wear some light stealth /space suits of armour or something similar
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Well, if Martok intends to Capture the Battle Cruiser, he's gonna need an Bordering crew of Thousands(there is 31,000 crew on that BC after all), which, I highly doubt, his dinky little Corvette holds, plus why would there be an Abundance of Pressurized Suits?
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Well, the pressurized suit storage could be for recon teams to survive for extraction. Then again a lot of the time it's "Destroy everything" doctrine, including their lives so no info is leaked and recon info kept secret.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:03 pm

So now we wait for martok
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Not exactly, Caboose. I do believe the crew was lowered since practically no one could buy 31,000 crew members Razz Especially one man since it costs a lot of money. Also, a corvette can hold 30 people I believe. Nuchiha told me that anyway. Well I know the A.R.C. Troopers would have pressurized suits. Hmm..the Jedi COULD get them too. After all, they have their own money to a certain extent and I'm sure they saved their equipment for missions such as this...
Back to top Go down
Laufe
Administrator
Laufe

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 pm

there's still Thousands of crew...
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Jedi don't have money, and they wouldn't get pressurized suits... Armor limits force connection and ability, so it hinders them. They do have rebreathers for underwater, vitamin pills for staying up, grapples, etc..

The Centurion has a crew of 31,452. And can carry up to 7,400 Passengers (Meant for soldiers)
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Anyway you two figure something out okay
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:17 pm

During the Clone Wars, they did (saw an episode in Star Wars: The Clone Wars with these type of space suits they were wearing). Many of the Jedi during the Clone Wars wore what the Clones did, though it was just modified to fit them. Force powers don't really matter when you are in space...or trying to get to your destination. They can always take it off. Also, Darth Vader had a bunch of armour and managed to kill the Emperor while sustaining all that electricity. He also killed many more powerful people with his armour equipped.

Okay..so we do the following:

PLAN A: The Jedi have modified pressurized suits as the A.R.C. troopers do and get on the Centurion Battle Cruiser without making a sound, thus making it a complete stealth mission and allowing further fun plotting.

PLAN B: The Jedi simply have nothing nor the A.R.C Troopers (or they do if such is chosen) and the corvette came close enough to the Centurion for them to jump onto the Centurion Battle Cruiser, but be detected by the Mandalorian Commandos.

PLAN C: The Mandalorians and Proteus/his men are in a different room and don't even hear anything from the hangar bay.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Those are some good ideas i think A or c are good because the hanger could be divided in two one for each side of the ship I don't know lol what do you think nuch
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Many Jedi, you mean only Obi-Wan. And it didn't cover their entire bodies, so it didn't make a vacuum proof seal, not even air proof.

Vader caught the Emperor by surprise, and picked him up on his back. He couldn't do anything, because he couldn't hold onto anything.

The ARC armor is pressurized, even Clone Armor is pressurized. The ARC troopers are covered, even normal clones are. Were in the hangar bay, so we still can hear them. Hangars are not divided, they are almost always one large hangar bay for easier movement and cargo transportation.

Maybe the ARCs land on the hull, find a way inside else where? Then get suits from the inside, give to Jedi and get in.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:30 pm

on a clone republic cruiser there are multiple hanger bays but mine not a republic cruiser,

reference "starwars Republic commando
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah that was a Acclamator-II, those are meant to send entire invasion forces.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

yeah, great game, but anyway which option would out of a,b,c would you prefer nuch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: