Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:58 pm

...Wouldn't you have to do a twist or something? Also the door is still sealed shut, remember that Razz There is no way your flame is going to go directly through that little blast hole. I'm sure the doors are made to be fire-resistant.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Martok, the blast hole isn't small, a guy could climb through it.

And metal, isn't exactly fire resistant.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:02 pm

That's...strange Razz I know, but his ship specifically..with its upgrades and all, it probably WOULD be fire-resistant. Especially the doors to the ENGINEERING room. Fires would occur constantly there and it would be a safety precaution. Just like if the core malfunctioned or something and a fire started..the doors prevent it from breaching the entire ship.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Martok, if the core exploded, it's anti-matter... It would destroy the ship instantaneously, and like a entire system.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

It was an example. Calm down, Mr. Technical.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Okay i will edit my post, yes the engine room is heat proof to most things but yes antimatter anihalation would fuck it up
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Tell me when you do, okay.
Back to top Go down
Zandar
Immigrant
Zandar

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

It would destroy the galaxy...

Not the system.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

UMM Martok how can you magically make nuke in my cargo bay, I apologise if i didn't make it very clear, there are no nukes in my cargo bay the engine powering my ship is the source of the immense power, the special cargo is just under 100kgs in total and the size of a average humanoid. Sorry about the mix up
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

You TOLD ME they were there...Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I was just shit stirring
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Omg...then WHAT is there? Razz It would be cool though...that could change the war lol. If Nuchiha approves it that is. Because after all these years and especially since you were in 'unknown space?' I believe anyway...so ya...they could have been there since from Revan's time.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Nukes were used exclusively by the Mandalorians in Revan's time.

How would it change the tide of the war? Is till have nukes, I even have ISBMs (Inter-sector ballistic missiles), which means if I launch a nuke from the Outer Rim I can hit a planet in the Unknown Regions. Although, I have few of those.

Most of my nuclear weapons are tactical/strategic nukes, meant to destroy large clusters of enemy infantry/armor.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah lol but i don't know if i would keep a nuke like device lol not sure whether i want it lol, but the precious cargo is something im not telling you what it is, the precious cargo is not in the cargo bay. I will however give you a hint its a lifeform
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 pm

....Well YOU ARE NOT HELPING Razz You are NOT A SPECIAL CARGO, lmao. Can we say that there are nukes? Razz Would help with those shields..as long as nuchiha approves it.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

seaas flicks her lightsabre on and off as she sat there waiting to do things.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

I don't have nukes lol
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Anyway.

1. Post EDITED so now SOMEONE ELSE POST.

2. NUCHIHA, YOU MUST POST ABOUT WHO CHEE MEETS AT THE SHIELD GENERATOR CONTROL STATION.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:02 pm

The starfighters are in the hanger bay, the cargo bay is full of foods stuffs, scrap/basic electronics and physical activity equipment such as assorted stuff.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 pm

POST!
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

omg im never going to rp again at this rate D: stop making ridiculous claims on every planet out there and just finish this already
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Exactly. NOW POST, NUCHIHA! He doesn't want to post because he is waiting for nuchiha when he can clearly EDIT HIS POST AT A LATER TIME, but no...he's lazy.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 am

Martok, NO!

You can't edit your post after some else posts. It's not a official rule but is enforced. Editing your post after some else posts can cause the entire topic to mess up.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:35 am

How did I edit my post?
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 am

I never said you did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: