Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic

Go down 
+4
Laufe
Secret Shadows
Felix
Nuczija
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Proteus616
Immigrant

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:36 pm

He has a good point
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatestarwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 am

Yeah, but their suits are not pressurized. And Force Breath isn't pressurized either, so still death.

But, most clone armor was pressurized, so yeah. But the Jedi... No, they don't wear suits, they restrict force ability and mobility.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 am

True so the jedi would have to have pressurized suits then they would ditch them
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:33 am

Yeah, but that would instantly destroy their cover. The suits would be heavy and hard to maneuver, unlike the ARC troopers.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 am

well until Martok comes back on we cant do shit can we
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

The Jedi could have held onto the A.R.C. Troopers as they jaunted from the ship. Thus, they would be able to get in the hangar bay without making noise. And how close you guys are to the hangar bay doors isn't decided.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Okay we have to come to some sort of agreeance here
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeah, wait for nuch Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:15 pm

okay you and nuch decide on something as i dont really mind what you come up with
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 pm

The Jedi still have no vacuum suits, neither does the crew. So they would all die because of the vacuum, holding onto a trooper doesn't mean that person is resistant to vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

WHAT VACUUM!?! They aren't going to be sucked into farther space as soon as they jump out of the corvette.

And most troopers are equipped with that. It is installed in their suits.

As for the Jedi, you can use Force Breath and the Force. No one said it is IMPOSSIBLE. Nor did anyone say it IS POSSIBLE. So I believe it IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE FORCE TO GET TO A SHIP. It could work.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

for the continuation of the story just let him jump already... its slow lol
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Okay why dont we say that it was when my ship came into the edge of he atmosphere so therefore theres no vacuum and theres some oxygen, so then the jedi are not going to die.

P.S. Martok the jedi would die instantly from 0 degrees kelvin, even though they could use the force.

SO lets say the Centurion battle cruiser was in the atmosphere of a planet (Mandalore or another planet) an that there was a small amout of atmosphere and oxygen or whatever allowing the jedi to not require suits and shit like that
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

there is no such thing as zero degrees kelvin....Kelvin isnt in degrees and 0 would mean that all atomic movement as stopped...theoretically impossible due to something always being imperfect.... sorry do being smart sounding
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Thats okay im a bit of a nerd sometimes to but like you said 0 kelvin would be true in space as there is no matter in space thats what makes space a vacuum, but as space isnt a perfect vacuum there is small amounts of space dust,light and solar wind particles so the tempurature would probably be about 3 kelvin with the approximate background radiation, unless near a sun or planet, but anyways they would probaly not die in my BattleCruiser was in atmosphere the unprotected jedi wouldnt die, but if it was outside the atmosphere in the almost perfect vacuum of space then you temperature would rapidly decrease to the point where you would die.

--------------------------------------------------------
Anyways Martok & Nuchiha I think that we should make my cruiser in the atmosphere of a planet, so then this is no longer a disputed and everyone is happy.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 am

no there is still movement in space 0 k means nothing is moving... like its an absolute that does not exist. The vacum of space however does get to 2.7 kelvin do to the microwave radiation that is always in space... thats what i know and im sticking to my guns lol. but long story short jumping into the vacum would cause the air in your lungs to be pulled out of you and your blood will boil due to no pressure. the deoxygenated blood will reach the brain soon resulting in death.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 am

Oh right i fucked my words up lol yeah what i was saying g before i got caught up was what you were saying but in a lot more words that's were i muddled myself up but yeah you would die from the vacuum of space.

Anyways to settle this dispute lets make it some my battle cruiser is in an atmosphere so then that makes your men able to jump to my ship without all this discussion
Back to top Go down
seaas
Immigrant
seaas

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

ya whatever happens is fine i currently am confussed on which planet im rping on i got on a ship a week ago and im not sure if it has left yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah Lol hahah

Okay now my battle cruiser in in orbit of a planet near to mandalore iside its atmosphere, therefore the jedi wouldn't die from the vacuum of space
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Okay, lol, we will just say that for the sake of rp Razz
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm

okay kool al sorted then
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 pm

The ship has no atmosphere, and Martok if your not in the hangar, your in space near the ship, space has a vacuum.

Either you come in the hangar, depressurize and make a lot of noise. Or you jump in the ship without the Jedi or they die.
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 pm

No nuch im saying that i will edit my post so that my battle cruiser is in the atmosphere of a planet so that that is easier so either i say im in a planets atmophsere as i orbit or martok just does what you said so you guys can choose one i dont mind
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Let's see what Nuchiha says about your idea Razz Honestly, the point is to have a stealth mission then they later take over the ship...
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Immigrant

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah my i think your ledge should year some light stealth armour or somethin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic   "Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Damsel In Distress" OOC Topic
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Star Wars RPG :: SPACEPORT CANTINA :: Bar-
Jump to: