Ultimate Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars Role Playing Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group

Go down 
+3
Nuczija
Jearik
Felix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Jearik followed Satine a bit. Though he soon stopped and walked off in a different direction. Though he didn't want to leave Satine he walked on. He soon found himself looking around an area that looks like a training chamber. His eyes scan the room as he tried to look for something valuable. His eyes soon stopped as he walked around the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Satine looked behind her and noticed Jearik walking off in another direction. She briefly followed him. After all, they were suppose to do the mission together. She also kind of thought he could be a spy for another faction. Who knows at that point. Most soldiers follow their highest commanding officer. Satine noticed the training chamber present. It was filled with marks from a lightsaber, monuments, stone artifacts. It was beautiful, but she wondered why Jearik would want to come here.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Jearik walked around the room as he sighed. He was sliding his right hand across the wall. Sliding away a bit of dust from the wall as he walked around. Though he soon reached the farthest wall and tripped over something. He looked down and saw an object. The General knelt down and picked it up with a bit of trouble. Once he had it he recognized the shape as a pyramid. Thoughsoon he turned around and sat against the wall as heexamined it. While examining it he accidentily activated it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Satine saw Jearik trip and ran to help him but he quickly rose and activated a pyramidal object. The same object of a holocron. She gasped shockingly when it began. "A...A..a...a...a Sith holocron...I haven't ever seen one of those." Satine slowly walked forward and stared into it, wondering what it would contain.

(OOC: NUCHIHA PLEASE POST SO WE KNOW WHAT IS IN THERE)
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

(OK should've PM'ed me or something, never knew I needed to post here.)

The holocron was a strange shape, it wasn't a cube but a pyramid shape. The edges were a dark grey color, while the faces on each side glowed orange. A force sensitive could sense that the holocron wasn't Jedi, but Sith. As the holocron opened, to reveal information, nothing was found. The holocron made a noise, as the information inside of it was revealed. It was from before the Second Cold War. It revealed information on certain important people, possibly information they could use for blackmail.

The holocron froze, it wanted to know which person they wanted too explore more. The list included; Nuchiha Saiya Revan II, Martok, Chee Huai, Zandar, Willice, Dracohn and Ori Solus. Maybe there was more people, and the list kept them hidden until later.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Satine's eyes narrowed, wondering which one to choose. "I am too familiar with Martok's past. Let us choose Willice, the Dark Lord of the Sith. I haven't heard of him for a while. But Master Martok tells me stories about him from long ago." Satine tried to communicate with the holocron through her mind, but also used her hands to touch the name. Soon all history and known facts, or maybe secret facts? of Willice would be known to the two. Satine held Jearik's hand as the holocron image changed.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Jearik winced a bit as she held his broken left hand. Though he soon pushed the feeling of the pain deep down inside him. "So the chancellor has trained you Satine?" He asked as he looked at her. He seemed curious as to why she called the chancellor master. His eyes soon returned to the holocron though.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Satine nodded and said, "Of course...he's...like a father to me. Like the legends you hear about the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. Though, I'll never turn evil like that madman."
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:51 pm

"Thats interesting." Jearik said as he sighed. He soon looked around to see if there was anymore in the room though there didn't appear to be any more. Jearik then looked at Satine as he smiled. His eyes glowing abit happily before he looks back at the holocron. "Do you think there are any lightsabers laying around?" The general asked the admiral as he smiled a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:52 pm

"Maybe. You know all those fallen Sith..and then the Jedi wouldn't dare touch a lightsaber of the Dark Side." Satine grasped Jearik's hand a bit more and kissed his neck until the image would appear. She was curious why Jearik asked such a random question. Was he going to kill her?
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm

"I see. I would like to see one some day. Maybe I could even figure out how they're built eventually." Jearik said as he seemed lost in the thought of finding out how one worked. Though he soon shifted a bit as he felt Satine's lips on his neck. His face turned a bright red as he shifted closer to her a little.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Satine nodded as she still kissed Jearik's neck. She mutterd, "Maybe I can ask Master to show you one, some day." Satine saw Jearik's blush and giggled. She moved her lips away from his neck. "If it makes you feel that uncomfortable, I guess I won't do it.." Satine kidded.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"Oh, no. Continue on If you want to that is." He said a bit embarassed. He soon looked at her as he leaned in a bit and gave the admiral a quick kiss. Then he returned to watching the holocron as he pulled away. His hair was a vibrant silver in the room. "Do you want to me to go look around while you read this thing?" He asked in a gentleman like manner.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Satine's eyes widened when Jearik met her lips for a moment. She could think of it as a kiss that lasted for decades. Finally, something that Jearik was actually committed to. She quickly kissed his neck again and left a red mark from her pink lips.

"It...would be best. Contact me with the comlink if you discover something...I love you." She stuttered on her last words. But would she see Jearik again? She knew there were many secrets that hid in ancient structures of the Sith and possibly security systems from years ago are still enabled. Satine had to express her true feelings in case of...an unfortunate death.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Jearik nodded but soon looked at her with a warm look. "I love you too Satine." He said as got up with his right hand after handing her the holocron. He walked out of the room though he looked back and smiled happily at her. Then he walked out into the main corridor though he soon walked a bit off and deeper into the academy. It seemed to get a bit darker as he went in deeper to the ruin. He soon turned into what seemed like a massive training room. He walked cautiously into the room. After stumbling about he found a computer. After turning it on after what seemed like forever of messing with its controls. The general shortly managed to get the lights in the room to turn on as he took out a comm link. The young man activated it and spoke into it, "I think I found something Satine." After pressing a button accidentily was when he looked around and noticed that it activated at least five training droids. They activated lightsabers and the blades color varied. He swallowed hardly as he quickly pocketed the comm link and prepared to run out though he heard the door slam shut before sighing at how was now trapped. Intead of running the young general prepared to fight the droids.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Satine held the holocron steadily. Tears fell down her face as she watched Jearik leave the chamber. Satine waited until something occurred with the holocron, until her comlink beeped. She clicked it and Jearik had begun talking. "Oh what i-" Satine was silenced when she heard the activation of lightsabers. "Jearik! Are you there? Is something wrong? JEARIK!?!!?" It seemed like her yelling had no use. Satine ran towards Jearik's location. She was intercepted by a Door sealed shut. Satine puffed to herself. "Jearik! CAN YOU HEAR ME? JEARIK!!!!" Screamed Satine, trying to get her voice through the many blocks of the door. She even tried to bang on the thing.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Jearik was dodging numerous lightsaber blades from the droids. He was tiring at how fast they were moving. Their lightsabers swinging past him in a fury. He soon started to dodge around them as they swung at him. After what seemed like forever they started tearing through each other as Jearik manuvered behind and around them. Though after there was one left he ran to the computer terminal and tried to open the door. The last surviving droid charged at him. He tried to move away though it soon sent the lightsaber blade through the general's leg and through the computer terminal. After the computer was destroyed a small beeping noise came from a terminal nearby. Jearik let out a small ywell of anger as the droid started to pull the lightsaber out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Satine heard the cry of agony from within the room. "Aghh!!! JEARIK!!!! My love!!!!" Satine felt as if it was all her fault. She allowed him to go. She let her love overcome her authority. Anger burned within her. Satine sobbed and flapped hr hands backwards unleashing a heavy pressure against the door. It was so strong it flew open and would bang anyone in the way during the process, most likely causing heavy injuries. She kept small but steady control of the door to make sure it didn't harm Jearik.

"MOVE AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Satine jumped on the training droid's back before it could react and sliced into its core processors with her dagger which she called, Anulla. Sparks flew everywhere from the droids body, but Satine managed to push Jearik back and jump off the droid just before it deformed into an explosion. That wasn't it, unfortunately.

Satine quickly picked up the lightsaber on the ground and charged the other training droids, using the Force to guide her footsteps and speed. She slashed at their backs, their heads, legs, and chests. She didn't stop until the last one stood.

She approached the training droid using the Force to keep it back from harming her. Satine proclaimed, "Droid, commence Emergency Deactivation." Satine hoped it would work. Eventually, after processing the droid's lit body parts dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Jearik layed on the ground after Satine had finished the droid that got his leg. He had fell while she was destroying the others in a frenzy. He soon held the hole in leg a blood poured out of it. He looked up at Satine as he seemed to find her appearance breathe taking. "Satine." He said in an apolagetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Satine turned towards Jearik, sighing. "I guess you need me to keep your heart intact." Though this was not the time, Satine was a Zeltron and never hesitated to flirt. She grinned and waited for Jearik to continue his statement after he said her name. She wondered if an apology was coming from it. But why an apology? She did save his arse, but only a simple 'thank you' was needed.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 pm

"Thank you for saving me. Though I apolagize for being a bit reckless by letting down my gaurd." He said in an gratiful but apolagetic way. His eyes shined a bit as he smiledafter seeing her smile. "I hope I didn't bother you." He said as he sounded like he thought himself as a burden.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

The holocron lit up, what was happening?? Then it showed a picture of Willice, information was little. It recorded his time as a Jedi, and as a Sith later. Then it says he is presumed dead. It then states Korriban is a restricted area in Mandalorian Space. It then showed something, it was coordinates! R-5, that was Korriban. It then exited Willice's profile, and waited for another person to be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immigrant
Felix

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Satine nodded and tackled Jearik with a hug while he was on the ground, traversing on top of him. "Your welcome, soldier. Indeed. Despite our love, that was quite reckless. As a Republic soldier, you have to protect yourself at all times." Satine glared into his eyes then heard his next words. She smiled. "Of course not. I'm just glad to have your company around." Satine TEEHEED (that's for Veddy, lol). She took a few moments to capture the moment. Her on top of Jearik, his poor face smothered with dirt.

She was startled when light form the holocron shown in various directions. she saw a picture of a man, obvious to anyone that he was of the Dark Side. It was Willice, the Dark Lord of the Sith. Shocked, Satine placed her hand on Jearik's waist as she looked at all that had been projected.

"It seems we have another trip after this one. Willice...is a Dark Lord, thought to be dead. I guess Master Martok didn't bother with finding him after his mysterious passing. But, now I see it all was false. It looks like it was an act just so Willice can gather Sith forces. Who knows how long that could have been. And Korriban...in restricted Mandalorian territory...THE MANDALORIANS ARE PROTECTING THE SITH!" Satine gasped. She hadn't came to a final conclusion until she remembered the last piece the holocron projected. It all made total sense to her. Satine clicked on Nuchiha's name, knowing he was a common enemy of many.
Back to top Go down
Jearik
Immigrant
Jearik

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Jearik had blushed heavily as Satine Tackled him. He felt a bit worse for wear when she was yelling at him. Though he soon tried to lean up on his elbows. He smiled a bit as he realized their position. "How about wedo a seperate trip Satine? Also why would the Mandalorians protect the Sith?" He asked as he hoped she knew the answer his he noticed that he veryy close to her and gave her chek a quick peck.
Back to top Go down
Nuczija
Administrator
Nuczija

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:42 pm

The holocron then showed a picture of Nuchiha in his old armor, the holocron was obviously old. It noted that Nuchiha was born on Mandalore, but his family moved to Dxun after losing it to Rebels. The hostile environment was favorable for the Mandalorian Clan so they stayed. His sister was kidnapped by the Jedi at a young age, they presumed she was dead for years until she appeared to Nuchiha. Nuchiha has wanted revenge against the Jedi for kidnapping her for being force sensitive.

His revenge was prevented when the Republic protected them, he then declared them a enemy and started a war. The Mandalorians became allies with the Empire, as the Republic and Jedi were almost destroyed. After the Yuuzhan Vong invasion the Mandalorians took the remains of the Empire as their leadership and structure fell apart. The Mandalorian Empire was created and they swept through the Outer Rim. A Cold War was started between the Mandalorian Empire and the Republic. Korriban was made a restricted area, tourists became corrupted after they left which was a concern. The Mandalorian Government said it was the artifacts and that removing them would make it worse.

The Republic was hit hard economically, due to embargoes by the Mandalorians, Raw Materials became scarce.

The holocron ended there, it mentioned Nuchiha was immortal age wise for unknown reasons. It also said that Nuchiha could have health problems, the most serious was a possible heart condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group   The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Republic Stirs Ryloth Rebellion: Act II: General and Admiral Depart From The Group
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next